Fill out an application from the Guidance Office
Be recommended by a Guidance Counselor / Teacher / Administrator
Fall in one of the following five categories:
1. Student intends to withdraw or has withdrawn before graduation
2. Student has failed academically and would benefit from instruction that is different from the
3. Student is a parent or expectant parent.
4. Student is employed and employment is necessary for support of student’s family.
5. Student is disruptive with a documented history of frequent attempts to modify his/her
behavior using progressive disciplinary programs.
Final Step is to be approved by the Choice Academy Director.
Choice Academy >