Fill out an application from the Guidance Office
Be recommended by a Guidance Counselor / Teacher / Administrator
Fall in one of the following five categories:
1. A student intends to withdraw or has withdrawn before graduation
2. A student has failed academically and would benefit from instruction that is different from the traditional school.
3. A student is a parent or expectant parent.
4. A student is employed and employment is necessary for the support of student’s family.
5. A student is disruptive with a documented history of frequent attempts to modify his/her
behavior using progressive disciplinary programs.
Final Step is to be approved by the Choice Academy Director.